Eau de Cologne is often associated with the number 4711, yet the origins of the worldwide beloved perfume actually trace back to Johann Maria Farina and his perfume factory on the former Jülichplatz.

 

The listed Farina-Haus building, which despite damages sustained during the Second World War has been brilliantly maintained, is located centrally between the town hall, Cologne Cathedral and the Schildergasse. Amongst its special features are

the underground connection to a public car park and the penthouse which was extended in 2011 with its two roof terraces with a spectacular view of the

Cologne Cathedral.

Commercial space:

1840 s qm

 

Address:

Obenmarspforten 21

50667 Cologne